FloraQuest is a new app for the iPhone and iPad that connects you with everything you need to know about naturally occurring plants in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic US:
- Visual Key-to-keys to start the identification process
- Interactive dichotomous keys use your location to streamline the process of identifying plants
- Illustrated glossary deciphers botanical terms
- Full descriptions of species, varieties, subspecies, genera, and plant families, including references, identification notes, images, and distributions
- Powerful and quick search to find species (first two letters of genus + first two letters of species, e.g., DIMU finds Dionaea muscipula), or search by scientific or common name.
- Record plants you find, with photos, dates, and location. Browse plants others have found and made public.
- Show plants by common name or scientific (latin) name.
FloraQuest is a product of the University of North Carolina Herbarium
and was funded by Innovate Carolina.